Hyperbaric Options LLC was formed in 2009 when the owner, Greg Harris realized his sincere and undivided calling to the hyperbaric industry. Having worked in the industry for nearly a half a decade, Greg had the opportunity to witness the many and varied populations that could benefit from the therapy in addition to the potential it carried for them. Having been a therapist and trainer for years, he knew it was time to take on new roles as an educator and promoter to work with both patient and therapist with a simple vision; to make hyperbaric a household word and treatment.
Hyperbaric Options leads the industry and nurtures its future through:
- Disseminating and discussing new research and case studies.
- Exploring history to discover past truths and dispel common myths.
- Offering unique products to facilitate treatment in both home and office.
- Providing education tools to ensure our continued forward progress as an industry.
- Listening to patients and therapists to engineer future projects and designs.
- Uniting the industry in a common vision for the future—to offer safe, effective, and affordable hyperbaric therapy.
Meet The Hyperbaric Options Family
Each member of our team comes from a different educational background and previous work environments. Today, we are united as a company sharing a singular common passion for the hyperbaric community. Our diversity as a team is actually the strongest component of our company. Each member of our team brings special skills. Skills that help facilitate the many and varied tasks necessary to ensure our primary goal is always met. That primary goal… Total Customer Satisfaction!
- Owner, Founder, CEO (Chief Educational Officer)
- PH: (888) HBOT.123 ext 700
- Marketing & Design Manager
- PH: (888) HBOT.123 ext 701
- Sales Manager & Customer Service
- PH: (888) HBOT.123 ext 702
- Shipping Manager & Customer Relations
- PH: (888) HBOT.123 ext 703
- Warehouse Manager
- PH: (888) HBOT.123